This was a quick, yummy dinner for my family. Though my children were a bit skeptical when it was first presented to them they both tasted it and asked if they could have them for lunch the next day! A sign of a hit to me.
- 1 lb. cooked turkey breast
- 8 oz. Swiss cheese
- 1/2 can of sauerkraut
- Thousand Island Salad Dressing
- Rye bread
- butter for toasting
- Divide turkey, cheese, sauerkraut and dressing evenly among 4 sandwiches.
- Butter the outside of the top each sandwich liberally.
- Place sandwiches buttered side down on a griddle pan. Butter the top of sandwiches, liberally.
- Let sandwich cook over medium-low heat until browned. Flip sandwich and cook remaining side until brown and crispy.
- Serve warm.