This is my family’s new favorite recipe. My daughter has made them three times over the last five days. I finally had to say, “No more!”
They are so simple and wonderfully tasty.
For my mostly GF son I use gluten-free chocolate chips and marshmallows and substitute Schar Gluten-Free Honeygrams Graham Crackers broken up into pieces.
- 12 oz. bag of milk chocolate chips (semi sweet are okay too but I prefer milk chocolate)
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 2 cups Golden Grahams
- 1 TBSP Crisco (you can omit this but the bars will be hard and you will have a hard time cutting them)
- Prepare an 8×8 pan by covering with two strips of aluminum foil crossed leaving 2″ around the edges to remove the bars from the pan when they have hardened.
- In a large bowl mix marshmallows and Gold Grahams.
- In a microwave safe bowl place chocolate chips and Crisco. Heat for 30 seconds and then stir mixture. Repeat heating in 30 second increments until mixture is smooth.
- Pour chocolate over marshmallows and Golden Grahams. Stir well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan pressing down slightly to form bars. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.