Using leftovers from the Tangy Slow Cooker Pork Roast I made on Tuesday I was able to have dinner on the table in 20 minutes last night! The pork roast was delicious but letting the leftovers soak overnight in the extra sauce and then heating it up made it even tastier!
The recipe for the for the Tangy Slow Cooker Pork Roast recipe can be found here.
Delicious! My kids gobbled it up. I also love that meals that we can all make with what we particularly like. My son added olives while my daughter left out the onions.
Dinner was quick and easy and we were on our way to dance in no time.
- Left over Pork Roast from Tangy Slow Cooker Pork Roast with sauce
- 6″ flour tortillas, warmed in the oven according to package directions
- cheese, your favorite (we used sharp cheddar)
- choice of toppings such as: diced onions, salsa, olives, lettuce, sour cream, taco sauce, etc….
- Slice pork into small cubes and place back in sauce. Heat pork in microwave until heated through.
- Place pork down the center of the warmed tortilla.
- Add toppings as desired.