I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Even though I am sent these products for free I will give you my honest opinions on them both good and bad!
I love Influenster. I have received products from Fekkai, Breyers, Puffs, Ivory and others to test and give my honest feed back on. This past week I was sent a bag of Hershey’s Kisses to use for #Kissmas. If you are interested in joining they are having a #FriendFlurry right now and you can check them out at: INFLUENSTER.
I decided to bake Christmas cookies with my Hershey Kisses. I have never been a fan of Peanut Butter Blossoms, mostly because I don’t really care for peanut butter. So, I went to the Hershey website to look for other recipes. I found a recipe for Hershey’s Kisses Chocolate Blossom Cookies at Hersheys.com. I decided to make mine a bit more festive using holiday colored sprinkles.
These cookies were amazing! They were chocolatey and flavorful. The sprinkles also made them have a special festive flair. I can’t wait to serve these at our Christmas Party this weekend.
The Kisses are great for baking because they didn’t get that grainy feel you can sometimes get from chocolate chips if they melt a bit. These were milky smooth and delicious!
- 24 HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz.) sugar cookie mix
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa or HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- sprinkles – in red, green and white (colored sugars do not show up well on these cookies)
Heat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together cookie mix and cocoa in large bowl until well blended and no lumps remain. Add butter and egg; stir until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 24 balls. Roll in sprinkles; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until set. (Do not over bake.) Immediately press chocolate piece into center of each cookie; cookie will crack around the edges.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes 24 cookies.