I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
I love Influenster. I have received products from Fekkai, Breyers, Puffs, Ivory and others to test and give my honest feed back on. This past week I was sent a bag of Hershey’s Kisses to use for #Kissmas. If you are interested in joining they are having a #FriendFlurry right now and you can check them out at: INFLUENSTER.
I decided to bake Christmas cookies with my Hershey Kisses. I have never been a fan of Peanut Butter Blossoms, mostly because I don’t really care for peanut butter. After making Hershey Kiss Chocolate Christmas Cookies I still had about half a bag of Kisses left so I wanted to try another cookie. So, I went to the Hershey website to look for other recipes. I found KISSES Magical Cookies at Hershey.com.
My daughter far preferred these cookies to the others I made. The dough is not overly sweet but the sweetness comes from the kiss and powdered sugar. The hidden treasure of the Kiss inside was a delicious surprise to everyone I had test them.
This recipe made 48 cookies.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa or HERSHEY’S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- About 48 HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates or HERSHEY’S KISSES Brand SPECIAL DARK Mildly Sweet Chocolates, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar for rolling
Heat oven to 350°F. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Stir together flour and cocoa; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Mold scant tablespoon dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Roll in powdered sugar. Roll in sugar again just before serving, if desired. Makes about 48 cookies.