I was nominated for this award by Emma from Shut That Negative Noise Off and Find Your Joy In Life! She brings a wide range of experiences to her writings. Hope you will check out her blog, link here.
- Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
Seven facts about me:
- If I could live anywhere I would want to live near the ocean in a temperate climate. Love the change of seasons but too far South would be too hot for me in the summer.
- I never tried broccoli until I was in college and my friends were shocked that other than green beans I never ate a green vegetable.
- Christmastime is my favorite time of year. I listen to Christmas music year round and start decorating my house the day after Halloween.
- I prefer things neat and orderly, always. It is tough because I live with three organizationally challenged people.
- Disney World is my second home. Every year I love the feeling that I get just entering the grounds and knowing that we will have a great vacation.
- I wish I could continue to learn sign language. I spent a couple of years learning basic signs but never kept going. I would love to interpret music.
- I hate bugs. They make me feel icky and I have my children suck them up the vacuum and take them outside if they are in our house.
So, those are seven things about me. The bloggers I nominate are:
- Autism Mommy Avenger
- Simply Made Kitchen and Crafts
- The Renegade Cook
- Lynz Real Cooking
- ben’s kitchen blog
- A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales
- Gregous Food
- My Kitchen in the Middle of the Desert
- Sip & Stir