I wish this was a better picture but french fries are hard to get into an appetizing picture. I don’t know why we never thought of making Blue Cheese Waffle Fries before. The kids love blue cheese and waffle fries why wouldn’t we put them together. For Christmas Eve we make an appetizer buffet for dinner. When I mentioned these to the kids they bother said, “Yes!”
These would be great for a football party or a teen party. I made them with one bag of waffle fries and my kids devoured them! You could easily bake larger amounts for a party and keep them warm in a chafing dish.
Blue Cheese Waffle Fries
- 1 (32 oz) bag frozen waffle fries – I used season fries
- 4-6 ozs blue cheese crumbles
- blue cheese dressing for topping or dipping, as desired
- Cook french fries according to package directions until slightly crispy.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle blue cheese crumbles over the french fries. Return pan to oven for a few minutes to just melt the blue cheese.
- Remove pan from oven and serve with a drizzle of blue cheese dressing over the top if desired.