I am on the Chick-fil-A Moms Panel once again this year. I have been a member for the past four years. What this means is that if Chick-fil-A wants a moms opinions on kids meals, dishes, new ideas, etc. they come to us with surveys and samples. We also are there to help promote community nights at the local stores if they wish for us to do so. Politics aside, I love Chick-fil-As grilled chicken nuggets (can’t get anything even close to them around here) and their super side salad. I eat kale and raw broccoli and like it! Also, their customer service almost consistently tends to be top-notch. Yes ma’am, please, and thank you are the words I hear at every visit. Not a grunt as they throw the bag at you as you are saying, “Thank you.”
I tend not to get breakfast as much as the closest Chick-fil-A to us is 40 miles away. I try to get there as often as I can for lunch or dinner but breakfast only happens if we have an early appointment at the doctor.
My kids both thought this was really good. We love having breakfast for dinner every once in a while as it seems like such a great treat. Both kids were excited when I told them what we were having for dinner.
I used breakfast sausage versus chicken but if you have some leftover chicken strips or nuggets you could easily warm them and substitute them for the sausage.
tip: Using the tater tot crowns or minis cuts down on the time needed to make this dish. These cook in as little as 15 minutes and are nice and crispy which my family prefers.
Chick-fil-A Like Breakfast Bowls
- 1 (22 oz) bag potato tots crowns or minis, cooked according to package
- 1 (16 oz) roll breakfast sausage, cooked and broken into small pieces as it cooks
- 10 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Toppings as desired such as: hot sauce, salsa, sour cream, olives, etc…
- To assemble bowls divide potato tots, breakfast sausage, and scrambled eggs among 4-6 bowls.
- Sprinkle with cheese while hot and serve.