Who doesn’t love a good Reuben? My family loves corned beef and I thought this would be a perfect dip for our little party. The best part was how simple it is to make. You can make it the night before your party, cover, and refrigerate until about 35-45 minutes before you are ready to serve. Heat and serve with crackers or slices of tiny rye bread!
This is always a hit. There is almost never any left and if there is someone is usually happy to claim the last bite. Making it ahead of time means that it is one of my go to dishes for parties because I am not fussing over it the day of the party.
Serve with crackers, tiny rye bread slices (look near the deli counter for these), or artisanal bread cubes.
- 1/2 lb. corned beef, small dice
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown whole grain mustard
- Extra Swiss cheese for top, if desired
- Mix all ingredient, except for extra cheese for topping, in a large bowl until well combined.
- Spread dip in ramekin. Sprinkle with extra cheese, if desired. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese on top is turning bubbly.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.