We don’t eat enough fish and seafood. I think that is something most of us could say. Being in the center of the US far from either ocean we tend to have more White Fish, Perch, and Walleye. We love fish and seafood but it seems so expensive that we rarely eat it. But, when we do we all say we need to have it more often.
This was super simple to make and the flavors were really good. We served this over egg noodles with the butter and garlic from the fish drizzled over the top with a bit of Parmesan cheese sprinkled on it. Yummy!
Lemon Garlic Salmon
A super simple dish that is ready in no time!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and black pepper
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto prepared baking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of the foil to create a “bowl”. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the foil closed.
- Place into oven and bake until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.