This is one of our go to dishes on busy nights or for an easy side dish. It is super simple to make and the entire family loves it. You can make it with as much garlic as your family likes and as much cheese too! My family goes for more garlic and more cheese every time! A bit of freshly ground black pepper over the top of the noodles takes these to a delicious height.
I recommended these egg noodles with the Roasted Turkey Soup and I do again. They are heartier than the commercial egg noodles and take your dish to the next level. Check your specialty pasta section for somethings similar to raise your dishes to the next level.
- 1 lb. egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 oz. Parmesan cheese, shredded (plus extra for topping as desired)
- 2 teaspoons+ powdered garlic, more or less to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Once noodles are cooked according to package directions drain the noodles and return to warm pan.
- Add butter and olive oil to pan. Stir well until butter melts.
- Add garlic , black pepper, and Parmesan to pan. Stir until well combined. Taste and adjust spices as desired.
- Serve warm with extra Parmesan and freshly ground black pepper for topping.