This is not a great picture but these disappear so quickly around my house it is impossible for me to get a picture!
This is the easiest appetizer to make and everyone always loves it. The pineapple bits and the little Smokies with the sweet sauce are delicious!
- 2 packages of Hillshire Little Smokies sausages
- 1 small container of Sweet Baby Ray’s Honey Barbeque sauce, or your favorite sauce
- 1 can of Dole tidbit pineapple chunks drained (there is always a fight in our house whose turn it is to drink the juice)
- 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Place all ingredients into the slow cooker and stir well.
- Heat on low 2-4 hours until sugar has dissolved and all ingredients are well mixed. Taste sauce about half way through to see if you would like to add more brown sugar. We prefer it a bit sweeter than most so I end up adding about 2 more Tablespoons half way through.
- Serve with tooth picks.