I was amazed when Meagen, from Chaos and Cookies, http://chaosandcookies.com/ nominated me for the Imagine Award. I have been writing this blog for two years now an wasn’t even sure people understood what I was trying to do for my family. This is an amazing way for bloggers to show support and appreciation for each other!
The things I like about Meagen’s blog are:
1. The beautiful photographs of each step in her recipes.
2. The variety and creativity of recipes from sweets to savories is awesome.
3. The layout is easy to navigate and find new ideas on her blog.
4. The clear directions of her recipes is a God send.
What is The Imagine Award?
“The Imagine Award” is an award created by Jenn Mulherin (writer of the blog “My Fibrotastic Life!”) in October of 2013. This award was made in order to recognize the bloggers who express their passion and dedication towards their blogs through their creativity.
How is creativity found in a blog?
Just like beauty, creativity is in the eye of the beholder. There are many unique ways which bloggers can express their creativity. Creativity can be displayed through:
Words (such as writing fictional stories or real life experiences, poetry, quotes, using metaphors, etc.)
Pictures (this can include photos, comics, computer-drawn pictures, etc.)
The layout of the blog page
The degree of creativity is one of the qualities in a blog which not only draws more readers, but it shows how much the blogger cares about their blog. The caretaking of a blog is like taking care of a plant. In order to keep it healthy and growing, you need to feed the blog with your ideas and give it a lot of love.
If I am nominated for The Imagine Award…then what??
In your post which is dedicated to your award…
1. Copy and paste the award to your post.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link their blog page to your post.
3. List 3-5 things about the nominator’s blog that you like (which you think are very creative).
4. Nominate 5 other bloggers/blogs which you think display a fantastic use of creativity and imagination.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Copy and paste The Imagine Award to your blog page.
I am nominating the following 5 blogs for the Imagine Award:
- Just nice stuff : http://justnicestuff1.wordpress.com/
- It’s “All in WDW: http://allinwdw.com/
- Maple Mouse Mama: http://maplemousemama.com/
- Without a Care in the World: http://dizzneemomma.com/
- Japanese Cooking Class Tokyo with Mari – Secret Recipes and Tips about a Taste of Japan: http://japanesecookingclasstokyo.wordpress.com/