in a way that shows determination or resolve.“Rachael takes the lead, striding purposefully towards the door”
with a useful purpose.“how is it possible to share information effectively and purposefully with project partners?”
I chose Purposefully for my word of the year. This word was to guide all my decisions and thoughts. How have I been doing?
Well, okay I think. I could be doing better. The one area that I haven’t been living purposefully is my social media. I made goals for myself at the beginning of the year. I didn’t write them down nor did I talk about them. That has me unfocused in what I want to achieve and I am not purposefully using my time to its advantage concerning my blog. So, I have decided to change that.
My social media goals for the rest of 2017 are:
- Increase my blog followers to 3,000
- Continue to post at least 6 days per week when possible
- Increase my Twitter followers to 7,500
- Actively seek new people to follow on Twitter each day
- Increase my Instagram account to 2,500
- Post twice daily on Instagram. Morning blog, food pictures and evening Disney pictures.
- Continue to post daily to Pinterest
- Begin at least 2 times per month posting videos to my Youtube channel. (EEK! – This is my reach goal.)
Have you written down your blogging goals or other goals that you are trying to reach this year? How is your progress?