Sheet Pan Salmon and Potatoes
- 2 1/2 lbs. baby Yukon Gold potatoes, halved or quartered into 1″ pieces
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- parsley, for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Cover the bottom of a large baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and evenly drizzle with 3 to 4 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss potatoes to cover evenly.
- Bake for about 17-20 minutes, or until potatoes are about 75% done.
- While the potatoes are baking add the butter to a microwave safe bowl. Melt the butter. Add the lemon juice and Dijon mustard. Stir well.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and stir the potatoes. Add the salmon fillets to the pan and surround them with the potatoes. Drizzle the salmon with the remaining 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Pour about 2/3 of the lemon butter Dijon mixture over the salmon fillets. Evenly drizzle the remaining one-third over the potatoes. Some of the mixture will runoff the salmon fillets.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until the salmon and potatoes are done. The salmon should flake easily with a fork and the potatoes should be fork tender.
- Remove pan from oven and serve hot.