7 Flavored Pancakes and Waffles

Brown Butter Pecan Pancakes (click for link to recipe)

These pancakes are decadent and rich. The delicious brown butter elevates the taste to new levels. These are one of my favorite pancakes that we make. Even my nut adverse children loved the pecans once they were toasted and I had trouble keeping from sneaking them from the dish.

Carrot Cake Waffles with Cream Cheese Drizzle (click for link to recipe)

Carrot cake waffles with cream cheese drizzle are a yummy treat for a weekend breakfast or weekday fun dinner. They have grated carrots and you can add golden raisins if you like. The cream cheese drizzle makes them seem extra special. These are heavy and hearty so make extra to have with ice cream if you like.

Simple Chocolate Pancakes with Butter Cream Filling (click for link to recipe)

These Super Simple Chocolate Pancakes are very rich. They can be a delicious dessert or a decadent brunch item. They are so easy to make I freeze some for nights when my kids want a special treat with ice cream. Warm them up and have a scoop of ice cream in the middle.

Banana Bread Waffles with Walnuts (click for link to recipe)

These waffles make my house smell like banana bread. They are so delicious. As always I double or triple the recipe to make enough to freeze and have for a quick and hearty breakfast on a busy day.

Oreo Pancakes (click for link to recipe)

Rich, hearty, and super chocolatey! These are amazing. Love Oreos? These are a fun breakfast for dinner meal or a delicious dessert. We have special dinners like sundae bars, or make your own trail mix bars for dinners. This is one of those special night dinners.

Funfetti Waffles (click for link to recipe)

These waffles start with a Funfetti Cake Mix. They are easy to make and add a bit of fun for a sleepover or fun dinner. My kids love the colors in the waffles. These are also good as a base for a sundae!

Egg Nog Pancakes (click for link to recipe)

Like eggnog? Eggnog pancakes add the hint of cinnamon and nutmeg to the batter to make a delicious eggnog flavored pancake. I am usually not a fan of eggnog but like the flavor of these pancakes.

What is your favorite flavor of pancake or waffle?

1. Erika says:

Gosh, I love pancakes and waffles 😍 your post is like diving into the land of milk and honey 😋 That eggnog recipe sounds very interesting.

2. On Sunday, November 15, 2020, What’s for Dinner Moms? wrote:

> koolaidmoms posted: ” Brown Butter Pecan Pancakes (click for link to > recipe) These pancakes are decadent and rich. The delicious brown butter > elevates the taste to new levels. These are one of my favorite pancakes > that we make. Even my nut adverse children loved the pe” >

Liked by 2 people

Thanks!

3. Jen says:

These look delicious! I love plain waffles with Caramel Crunch ice cream. Yum.

Yum! That is going on my list!

4. From the looks of the posts I’m following, I suspect there are a lot of pancakes being served!

Liked by 2 people

Yes! I love pancakes and waffles!

5. These all look so good! I DEFINITELY want to try the Oreo ones!!!

Thank you!

6. Wow!! That’s a great recipe collection for pancakes and waffles!

Thank you so very much!